LAST WEEK TO REGISTER AS MEDIA FOR NZFW
Important information for all media attending New Zealand Fashion Week 2015. Registration for media to attend New Zealand Fashion Week (NZFW) will close at 5pm, Thursday 6th August 2015.
Visit http://nzfashionweek.com/delegates/ for all registration information, including the online registration form.
All media interested in attending the event must go through the accreditation process. This accreditation is granted at the discretion of New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd.
A registration form must be completed by ALL media intending to attend NZFW 2015 by 5pm, Thursday 6th August 2015.
Registrations received after this date will incur late registration charges and processing of late registrations cannot be guaranteed.
Following this date, the details of all accredited media will be added to a delegate list that will be passed onto designers, as reference for them when creating invitation lists for their shows.
Due to limited capacity and high demand for media access, registration numbers will be restricted. Media accreditation and access to the Media Centre is at the discretion of the New Zealand Fashion Week Media Office.
If you are part of a media crew, for example a television news crew, please ensure all members of your team have registered.
Registration will be open onsite, at the ANZ Viaduct Events Centre, between 1pm and 4pm on Monday 24 August 2015. Media delegate packs will be available for all accredited media to pick up from this time.
NZFW VENUE – ANZ VIADUCT EVENTS CENTRE:
A Media Centre will be available for the use of accredited media, however as space is limited it will be allocated by NZFW. Wireless Internet access will be available throughout the venue and access details for the network will be available at the Media Centre.
Security measures will be put in place by the NZFW Media Centre staff, to ensure computers and equipment are made as safe as possible. However, all equipment will remain the responsibility of the owner.
All information about NZFW, the venue and the media registration process is located at the new-look NZFW website, which is live at www.nzfashionweek.com.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION.
New Zealand Fashion Week 2015 – Digital Footage Rights
The following rights and guidelines apply to all television, online and other digital video footage captured at New Zealand Fashion Week 2015 by approved media (Footage).
The following terms and conditions relate to Footage recorded by all media attending New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd. Admission to New Zealand Fashion Week 2015 constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- All working media must seek permission from Vinny Sherry NZFW Communications Manager, email@example.com to attend New Zealand Fashion Week 2015.
- New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd reserves the right to restrict Footage being recorded at private shows at New Zealand Fashion Week 2015.
- Full New Zealand Fashion Week shows may not be broadcast on-air, or online, without the permission of New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions will monitored and enforced during and post the event.
The following terms and conditions only relate to Footage recorded by New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd, not by any other organisation.
- Copyright of all Footage recorded by New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd, remains the property of New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd.
- Footage recorded by New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd may be licensed to be broadcast for editorial purposes only, for news content, or approved programme content on television or online media that pertains to the event.
- Footage recorded by New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd may not be sold, traded or provided to a broadcaster or narrowcaster without the permission of New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd.
- A license to broadcast Footage recorded by New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd is limited to a period of 30 days following the event [i.e. 30 September 2015] unless permitted by New Zealand Fashion Week Ltd.
New Zealand Fashion Week 2015 – Photography / Image Rights
The following rights and guidelines apply to all still images and photographs (Images) captured at New Zealand Fashion Week 2015 by approved media.
- All working photographers must seek permission to attend New Zealand Fashion Week 2015 from Vinny Sherry NZFW Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright of all Images captured during New Zealand Fashion Week remains with the accredited photographer and/or photograph commissioner.
- Any images to be used for advertising or commercial purposes must first be given permission and clearance by the photographer and the model agency ‐ NZFW holds no responsibility for this.